So, we've been staying pretty busy at the Chance house-our NELAC audit is approaching for work, which doesn't leave much time for anything! However, we managed to finish our Italian cooking class last week (a huge thanks to Sarah & Connie for babysitting!!) We had a terrific time & tried several new things...and they weren't bad! Now we're looking forward to having a big day of cooking some weekend w/the Stillwater crowd...and taking another class.
We were also lucky enough to get some Valentine's pictures taken last weekend. Bob let us know that Aperatures Studio was doing a special & the wonderful Miss Natalie came in on her day off to take our pictures! I wasn't sure how a red background would look, but I think the pictures turned out great! Now I can add some new images to my digital frame at work-it's so Harry Potter!
Andrew went back to the doctor for a recheck on his cough...just seems to be a cold (RSV is gone)...and he weighs 13.5 pounds..almost double his birthweight! He's actually laughing out loud these days-not just smiling! He's drinking 6oz. and starting to grab & chew on everything-I wonder if he's teething? I'm constantly amazed & humbled by our son. I think the world would be a better place if we could all capture a small amount of a child's joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment