
Today Andrew is 4 months old! He's been doing well-drooling like crazy, so we think teething has begun-we'll see how long it takes for a tooth to appear! He's grabbing and chewing everything these days-not quite holding a bottle on his own, but reaching for & stuffing it in his mouth-even while sleeping, as footage shows;). Although I was the nice wife (and didn't take time to get pictures....) Last night I was folding clothes, when I hear a bellow from the living room, "I need help in here!"....seems that Andrew threw up all over himself & his Daddy! I'm so very glad that he's not playing favorites when it comes to puke;) At daycare a couple of days ago, I heard the girls talking about 'who gets to take' this one little girl...I hear something that sounds like soft clapping (I'm getting Andrew settled in the carseat, so I'm not really noticing what they're doing) and then the one girl starts changing the little one's diaper....I realize what they were doing was 'rock, paper, scissors' for who had to change the diaper!! I was laughing so hard-I guess it does break up the monotony of poopy diapers! On an adult note: CONGRATULATIONS MOMMA!!! Yesterday was her last day to work for the US government-just a few months shy of 46 YEARS with the USDA. She's earned the right to enjoy herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment