Monday, September 26, 2011

Boys of Fall

Jamie & I have been trying to get some pictures of the boys for quite a while now.....We both came in for Iowa Park's Homecoming last weekend & had planned for 'the shoot'. What I can say is that 1) Homecoming wasn't that much different from our highschool days (35-0, Decatur) and 2) Andrew is almost two & doesn't believe in pictures. Jamie managed a few shots of the boys together & I think half of those were blurred because Andrew decided to run off. In addition, I had forgotten about the library having a pond....it was like flies to honey! I think we still got some cute shots of both boys separate & together....maybe in 10 years we can bribe them;) At least the supercute shirts survived & may get another chance at photo glory when the Brown's have pictures with Teresa Berg (if you haven't seen her work, DO!)
t

No comments:

Post a Comment