Monday, November 7, 2011

Andrew is two

I cannot believe that my boy is two. It's bittersweet being a parent-I love seeing Andrew face new challenges, but also wish he could just stay my baby. He gives the sweetest kisses now-I'm stocking up now so that I can manage those teenage years where I'll be lucky to get an eye roll;) He did great at his checkup-50% for height and 10% for weight. We worry about him being a little skinny, but the doctor says he looks great (as Andrew is running & climbing all over the exam room)! He's all of 34 inches and 25.5 pounds-our lean, mean, mowing & nekkid vacuuming machine (those pictures must, alas, remain offline;)

1 comment:

  1. Just got done with Shelby's two year they are almost identical she's 25 lbs and 33 1/4 inches ! They said its 30 -30 % for her!

    ReplyDelete