Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back to Andrew




OK, so to the star of our family! Andrew was 6 months yesterday & had his shots/checkup today. He's still skinny at 16 pounds 10 ounces (25th percentile) but fairly long, 27 inches (85th percentile). There's no mistaking what the nurse is doing with the shots anymore, now he cries as soon as the 1st one goes in! It's that weird funny/sad thing-he never cries & his face is so cute, but he is still crying, so I want him to just feel better! The doctor said he's fine to start eating baby food (just one 'meal' a day), so we started tonight with green beans & squash-he loved it! Now that he has 2 teeth (one showed up when Kerri visited and the other a week later-22/29th, both on the bottom!) he loves to chomp on the spoon! I've been unsuccessful in getting pictures, as soon as you pull his lip down, he sticks his tongue over the top of the teeth;) He's laughing all the time & he's very ticklish-all over! As I was picking Andrew up from daycare today, Miss Katy (teacher) got a huge smile & told Andrew "you're such a flirt!"....he really is!

He loves his highchair (Thank you Vicki!!) and the bouncer thing I bought on my way back from Dallas-I'd been wanting one for a while b/c he never wants to get out of the ones at daycare, but STW didn't have any (of course!) The other picture was during our 'packing of the attic' session (14 hours of it, thank you!). Andrew was a trooper, but did tell me how to sort the wrapping paper & associated supplies;)

No comments:

Post a Comment