Since I'm so behind, all of this is out of order...oh well! Kerri fled the ickiness that is Utah to come down to God's country (no, not STW...TEXAS) to celebrate J-me's birthday...however, she flew into OKC so that she could see Andrew before we went down to Dallas. This was the first time they got to meet in person (in the belly doesn't count!). It was great b/c we were all out to dinner that Thursday night (April 22nd) when we discovered that Andrew's 1st tooth came in! She & Andrew hung out while we were at work....well, Andrew hung out while Aunt Kerri catered to his every whim;) I was so happy to see them together!
We got to Dallas on Friday & got to spend time w/J-me & Ethan....after he got over his shyness around 'the ladies'...he was all about the entertainment! He gave us money (and a show;)! We left the boys to their own devices on Saturday & headed for the outlet malls! We had a wonderful time visiting & having girl time...Andrew & Holland got lots of presents! It was a perfect day, even when we discovered J-me's key was MIA! Jason & Ethan came to our rescue (unlike the security guard & police officers J-me ran down...and that's literally ran down!)...much to our delight, while we waited for rescue...who else but Elise walked by! She's a friend of J-me's that Kerri & I met because we were all members of the wedding party (j-me & jason's that is!) We decided the missing key was fate so that we could see old friends! Kerri was happy b/c it meant she got to spend more time in the sun;)
All in all, it was a great weekend (my once a year french toast..yum) and the best friends, ever! I only wish we could live closer together-I'm just going to have to convince Doc to build in TX;)
Britton is 5!!!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment