So, once again, Stillwater has ruined my favorite holiday! Fireworks were 'postponed' until Labor Day-this is the 3rd year out of the last 4 this has happened...all because the city won't just tell people they can't park on the grass. I figure that if 20,000 people come in for a football game & everthing works out in the neighborhood streets w/parking, they could do the same thing for fireworks! Anyway, we did have a great time w/everyone coming over (even w/the rain)! Pam & Jerry even made it from Wichita Falls! I got a chance to see "Eclipse" with Andrine on saturday (Momma & Daddy were in town & watched Andrew)....can't wait for "breaking dawn"! Since I took Friday off, I also got a lot of things done at the house-namely hanging some pictures & stuff in the office-put in a few plants in the front flower beds too! Now I at least feel the house is somewhat finished-doesn't look quite so 'we just moved in';) Of course, we also got some pics of Andrew (Bob has the best ones of Andrew's facial gymnastics-have to post when we get the CD) while he was playing today....
Britton is 5!!!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment