Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shingles, skateboards & worms.....



Whew! It's been an interesting couple of weeks-Andrew had his first haircut on the 13th with Richa. He did so well-kept twisting his head around to see the razor, and somehow Richa managed to not cut off an ear & give him a great 1st haircut (still looks the same, just without some of the crazy long hairs;). Danny got out his old skateboard & showed me some of his moves from 'back in the day'....I'm certain it's something Andrew will want to take up *sigh* I forsee lots of scraped knees in our future! And to top everything off, Danny ended up with shingles! His medicine seems to be working-the pain isn't too bad anymore & thankfully the rash we saw on Andrew wasn't chickenpox! I felt like a complete idiot today-we went to Tulsa so that I could shop at the Just Between Friends sale, Danny could meet the guys & Mary Ellen & Bob would watch Andrew.....danny gets me to the Expo Center....and we're the only car! I got the dates right, but the sale is in August! This is what sleep deprivation will do to a person;) At least everyone had a good time & I found some shoes & shorts, so all was not lost! We came home w/a worm for Andrew (not a gross kind) but a rocking worm! Andrew loves it, although his dismount needs some work! Oh! Andrew also started sitting up on his own this week-looked up from the computer on Wednesday & he was sitting in his playpen (he'd fallen over from when I first put him in)....now he acts as if he's been doing it for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment