Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch-October 5, 2010




My friend (and hairstylist extraordinaire) Richa invited myself & Andrew for a playdate at the pumpkin patch in Arcadia. I thought we would really be going to a pumpkin patch, eat some lunch & let the kids play.....Instead we had corn & hay mazes, smores, petting zoos, pony rides & hayrides! Andrew did touch some of the pumpkins (thought the lumpy ones were poison!) but he liked the animals the most *his mother's son*. Richa & I got a few pics of him with the goats & on his pony ride, a first! I also saw the breed I would like for our next dog-a Mauzer-it's a cross between a Maltese & min. Schnauzer. Owner said 'cottonball' was hypo-allergenic & didn't shed or bark (much) & had been great with kids! I liked him b/c he was close to Prissy size & had a cute face!

No comments:

Post a Comment