Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Updates

So, it's really been a while since I posted! So much has been happening with the new house & Andrew...he's up to 22 pounds & is standing up on his own-not quite walking unaided, but man can he circle a coffee table! He babbles away-only true words he says are 'Mom' *love* and 'Bob'. He started saying 'Bob' after a saturday with Grandma & Grandpa Chance! At daycare, they moved him up to the toddler class a month or so ago, but that lasted for a week-stopped eating & was throwing fits when we dropped him off in the mornings (totally atypical for him)...So, we went back to 'wobbler' status (he started eating & was happy again) and now we're in the process of slowly transitioning back to 'toddler'. I think it was just too soon to move him since he'd just gotten settled into the new daycare/teachers & now he's more confident. I finally got birthday invitations sent out-looking forward seeing family and friends (and watching Andrew try cake!). I can't believe he'll be 1 in a couple of weeks! We're also looking forward to Halloween-Andrew will be too cute! Hoping to spend the weekend in Wichita Falls so we (I) can watch MSU's Homecoming & then take Andrew around to family for trick or treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment