Saturday, February 5, 2011

The first rule of sledding is you don't talk about sledding;)



This morning after Danny went in to work, I took Andrew out for his first sledding in the backyard-mainly so that he'd be used to it when Daddy got home. Danny's been dying to go down the hill outside our back fence, we just haven't had time & it's been way to cold to take Andrew out! Not that Andrew will be going down the hill-his dad may talk me into a supervised run, but that's only after I see what happens when Danny goes down;) Andrew seemed to like it, so this afternoon should be fun! I also tried my hand at some shots of the snowflakes built up on things-I obviously don't have the right camera for that stuff, but I think the choya didn't turn out too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment