In spite of canceling our original plans (going to Tulsa & a swanky hotel) due to our lovely weather, we still had a nice Valentine's Day. Danny kept me guessing, but I did get flowers-all the bright colors & different types that I love! I made Danny a basket of goodies-some clothes & snacks (you can never have too many Snickers)! We went out to eat w/Andrew *gasp* and he flirted w/everyone....and yelled a little, but it was noisy enough no one noticed. A couple of weeks ago I went to TX & finally picked up our buffet that Momma & Daddy got us for Christmas. The furniture store (after they bought it) had some financial problems w/owners & everything has been held up in investigations by police/banks....My Dad finally managed to get it out of the warehouse & we're using it in Andrew's room (it doesn't fit anywhere else-who knew w/a new house we would already be out of room!).
Britton is 5!!!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment