Sunday, December 20, 2009

bah humbug!

What a weekend! I thought our Christmas shopping was finished last week, but not really! I managed to find the last items & a few things for the future by visiting just about every store in Stillwater. Unfortunately, our Christmas cards will take too long to print, so I'm scrapping them for this year & just focusing on getting Andrew's baptism and birth announcements ordered & printed. Andrine & I went to see 'Avatar' on saturday while Danny watched Andrew (terrific husband!). The movie was exceptional-my first foray into 3D & I loved it! Now I can't wait for 'Alice in Wonderland' & 'Shrek' 3D to come out next spring! This morning I made the (please, please, please!) last trip to Wal-mart until after Christmas-let's just say the spirit of the season is not alive & well when it comes to blocking the aisles! Well, I'm off to wrap Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment