Friday, December 25, 2009

Such a biology nerd.....



So it's Christmas Eve and Andrew & I braved the sleet to go to Hobby Lobby (essentials you know). I had an older lady give me the stink eye...I know she was wondering if she should call DHS b/c I had Andrew out 'in such weather'. I felt like pointing out that he had more layers on than an Eskimo during a blizzard...and he was probably fine! Once we got back home & the snow starting pouring in, I got to see the coolest thing! (I know you've been wondering when the biology nerd would come in ;)..Outside, on top of the cat pen, was a Cooper's hawk-I got a picture from the backdoor before he flew off and perched on the fence. I've never been that close to one, even during field zoology when we were bird watching. Too cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment