Friday, December 25, 2009

Our first family Christmas!


So Andrew got us a present-thoughtful little guy slept from 3:00 to 7:45 this morning! Once we all got up and fed, we opened presents-we're lucky Aunt J-me sent something (totally rad doggie pj's!!), because (as far as I knew) that was Andrew's only gift. I didn't count the outfit I got for him, but Daddy came through with some super cute bear pj's! Even though I already got my gift from Danny, he still got me a little something-lots of movie watching candy! yippee! And Danny got to open & finally see all the clothes I bought in Tulsa last week (he paid for them, but I still thought he deserved to get a 'present'). So, now we're getting ready to watch our movies, eat a little bacon bread and hang out...Now that we've taken pictures with Andrew outside (how cool is it that he gets a White Christmas?!) and driven the truck around town-seemed a little apocalyptic not seeing any other drivers, but really cool to see the unblemished snow and how everything drifted! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment